Start–up company opportunities
Showcase your new product or service at
ISTE is welcoming start-ups to its show floor by offering two exciting and unique opportunities exclusively for start-up* companies — the Ed Tech Start-Up Pavilion and the Pitch Fest!
ISTE 2015 is the premier venue for showcasing ed tech products and services to a highly targeted audience of tech-savvy educators and education leaders. Our expansive expo hall will put your innovative ideas on full display before more than 14,000 educators, 5,000 industry ed tech representatives, venture capitalists, government officials and other leaders in the education market.
I knew attending ISTE would be an amazing opportunity for my company, but I never could have imagined the quality of connections and business relationships I would form. My booth in the Ed Tech Start-Up Pavilion was a stage to share my passion for ed tech and show my product. The passion and excitement shared by all was empowering. ISTE made it possible for me to meet decision makers of companies I only dreamed of meeting and working with. When I look back over the last year and a half, I realize I can trace all my business partnerships back to ISTE. Exhibiting at ISTE opened so many doors for me, and I would recommend it to everyone.
President and CEO
Miss Humblebee's Academy
Ed Tech Start–Up Pavilion
*No Longer Accepting Applications*
Conference attendees spend an average of six hours exploring the expo hall. This year, the Ed Tech Start-Up* Pavilion will be booming with 30 unique start-up companies. The pavilion, Booth #1136 in the Expo Hall is located in a high-traffic area that will allow ample room for each start-up company to interact and network with conference attendees. Check out the Ed Tech Start Up Pavilion booth.
- A demonstration pod in the 30' x 50' U.S. Start-Up Pavilion located in a high-traffic area on the expo hall floor.** The expo hall is open Monday, June 29, 9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 30, 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m., and Wednesday, July 1, 9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Company name and brief description on the demonstration pod and company name on main pavilion signage
- Easy set-up — all you need is a laptop to show your product/service and any literature you would like to hand out
- Free power and hardwire internet access in the pavilion
- Inclusion in ISTE promotion surrounding the pavilion
- Company name in the official conference online program, and company name, brief description and contact info in the exhibitor interactive floor plan on the conference website
- Complimentary full conference registration for one (1) company representative as well as exhibits-only passes for up to two (2) additional company representatives
- Invitations for up to three (3) company representatives to attend VIP events
- Inclusion in a drawing for a one-year ISTE corporate membership valued at more than $2,000; one membership will be awarded
Start-Up Exhibitor Package: $950***
Total package is valued at more than $3,000.
*ISTE will determine each company’s eligibility for a space in the pavilion based on criteria established by ISTE that includes but is not limited to number of employees, years in existence, market status (pre-launch, pilots, etc.), company revenue and the range of products represented in the pavilion.
**The structure images are preliminary designs of the pavilion and individual demonstration pods and are accurate representations of the space at this time. Final designs of the overall pavilion and/or demonstration pods may differ.
***Payment is required at time of space reservation confirmation. The fee is nonrefundable.
To secure a spot in the Start-Up Pavilion, or if you have questions, please contact: Nichole Britten or 202.861.7777, ext. 116.
Ed Tech Start-up Pitch Fest @ ISTE 2015
ISTE will be presenting an Ed Tech Start-up Pitch Fest in 2015. The Pitch Fest will feature rapid-fire presentations by selected start-up companies taking part in two preliminary rounds to earn the right to advance to the Pitch Fest finals. Companies in the Start-up Pavilion are not required to participate in the Pitch Fest nor are they guaranteed an opportunity to participate in the Pitch Fest. Pitch Fest participants do not have to have a space in the Start-up Pavilion.
Details on the Pitch Fest and application procedures will be announced in February 2015.
Thank you to our Ed Tech Start-Up Pavilion and Pitch Fest sponsor